Advancements in Technology Often Change the Methods we use to Solve Problems
Stocker/Feeders. From time to time, there is an advancement in technology that changes how we think about a problem. In the cattle business, this technology is immunotherapy. Natural Immunotherapy is the science that educates the cattle’s own immune system to fight viral and bacterial pathogens. Over the last 35 years, Ramaekers Nutrition has developed products made up of all-natural ingredients that will do just that.
Patented Formulas Provide Technology and Opportunity
Our patented formulas provide the technology and opportunity for the newborn or adult ruminant to absorb the equivalent of immune information or training found in 6 gallons of colostrum. Our field veterinarians use these immunotherapy products as an adjunct to vaccination programs, as stress manager (decreases cortisol levels up to 42%), or as an enhancement to therapy protocols with or without antibiotic use.
We strongly advise incorporating these natural supplements into a proven herd health program, including appropriate vaccine protocols, rations, and, most importantly, mineral and trace mineral supplements. We have found in our case studies that by integrating our supplements with a herd health program, we have seen significant results with Bovine Viral Diarrhea, Bovine Respiratory Disease, Pneumonia, Shipping fever, Feeder and stocker stress, and many other health issues.
Trials repeatedly have shown an improvement in health and vigor that translates to
- Decreased sickness to below 6%
- Decreased death loss to .2-1%
- Increase in weight gain and feed conversion
- Decreased days on feed
- Increased performance ↑efficiency with a 15% improvement
- Increased yield ↑2-3%
- Increased Prime and Choice grades
- For “All Naturals,” Increased Health results in an increased number of cattle “on the program” to receive the all-natural bonus at harvest
In the “all-natural” business of buying single-source, preconditioned cattle, our formulas help control BRD. Since we now know that 46% of healthy cattle have Mycoplasma in their respiratory tracts identified via PCR testing, prevention is of the utmost importance to improve immune function prior to stress and disease onset. For best results, it is important to put all cattle on the program to maintain health from birth to harvest.
Stocker/Feeders Animal Health
While Medicine is the Science of Disease, we feel that Nutrition is the Science of Health. The bottom line is that regardless of your animal health protocol, enhanced immune function made possible by Ramaekers Nutrition’s orally-delivered formulas enhances your current herd health protocols. Our formulas will help your nutritional program and bolster profit potential in the following ways:
- Significantly fewer treatments and death loss
- Better response to existing nutrition programs and health protocols
- Maximized state of wellness for better gain and reproductive outcomes
- Improved genetic expression by addressing sub-clinical disease issues
Stocker/Feeders: Protect Investment on the Front Side — Decrease Losses on the Back Side
Field trials on over 500,000 head of cattle repeatedly have shown improvement in health and vigor that translates to increased profits when using Ramaekers Nutrition Immunotherapy products.
- Decreased sickness---- below 10%
- Decreased deaths--- below 2.5%
- Improved feed conversion
- Decreased Days on Feed
- Vaccine titer enhancement
- Improved carcass quality
- Improved Reproduction and Fertility
- For All Natural programs-- improved health means keeping more head "on the program."
Dr. Ramaekers and his field veterinarians have a special interest in exploring and researching the following areas:
- Transportation stress reduction to help maintain immune function
- Enhanced embryo quality and increasing numbers produced
- Improving embryo transplantation and recipient's conception
- Improving spermatogenesis leads to improved volume and concentration
- Reducing the incidence of Mycoplasma
- Reducing the incidence of BVD & BRD
- Decreasing pneumonias and lungers
- Decreased shipping fever
- Reducing DOF (days on feed)
- Improving feed conversion and daily gain
- Increasing weaning weights
- Improving carcass quality and yield
- Decreased calf scours
- Decreasing E.Coli diarrheas
- Improved viability of newborns
- Reduction in pinkeye
Trust Transfer Factor Technology
Trust Transfer Factor Technology to optimize immune system function in companion animals and commercial livestock cattle. While many products use rudimentary single ingredients known to aid immune health, Ramaekers Nutrition delivers the only immune support products harnessing Transfer Factors supported by a unique, patented blend of essential nutrients and powerful nutraceuticals.