Ramaekers Nutrition for Your Dairy Cattle
Increase your bottom line and free yourself from the endless merry-go-round of drugs and failures
Trust Transfer Factor Technology
Medicine is the Science of Disease. Nutrition is the Science of Health.
Trust Transfer Factor Technology to optimize immune system function in your dairy operation. While many products use single rudimentary ingredients known to aid immune Health, Ramaekers Nutrition delivers the only immune support products harnessing Transfer Factors supported by a unique, field-tested and patented blend of essential nutrients and potent nutraceuticals.
Transfer Factor Technology
Our Transfer Factor Technology is derived from a proprietary blend of bioactive peptides. These bioactive peptides are extracted from bovine colostrum and egg yolks. This blend combines unique plant-derived heteropolysaccharides, lactic acid-producing probiotics, and highly bioavailable micronutrients. The Synergy of this combination of ingredients enables the “immune intelligence” (the body’s ability to recognize and remove harmful cells) in our Newborn Immune Primer and Adult Immune Primer formulas (learn more about our sustained release formulas) to assist your cattle in naturally producing an effective, rapid, and appropriate immune response.
Improve your bottom line with a proven, multi-patented, and natural solution.
- Reduce antibiotic costs and treatments.
- Reduce culls and death loss of newborns.
- Reduce the age of heifer freshening due to a faster growth rate.
- Reduce mastitis rate and improve treatment success.
- Improve fertility (AI, donor/recipient)
- Healthier transitional cows.
How do we do this?
Our cutting-edge immune enhancement enables your livestock to express their genetic potential — keeping their Health at optimum levels.
Advancements in technology often change the methods we use to solve problems.
Dairy Cattle farmers. From time to time, there is an advancement in technology that changes how we think about a problem. In the cattle business, this technology is immunotherapy. Natural Immunotherapy is just such a technology. Natural Immunotherapy is the science that educates the cattle's own immune system to fight viral and bacterial infections.
For more than 50 years, Ramaekers Nutrition has developed patented natural products that educate and enhance immune system function in stressed cattle.
Patented formulas provide technology and opportunity.
Our patented formulas provide the technology and opportunity for the newborn and adult ruminant to absorb the equivalent immune information and education found in six gallons of colostrum. Our field veterinarians use these products as adjunctive and preventative therapy in treatment programs with or without antibiotics. The key to this approach is modifying the animals' response to stress (cortisol production) and maintaining a highly functional and vigilant immune system.
We advise incorporating these natural supplements Newborn Immune Primer and Adult Immune Primer into a proven herd health program, including appropriate vaccine protocols, rations, and, most importantly, mineral and trace mineral supplements. We have found in our case studies that by integrating our supplements with a herd health program, we have seen significant results with
- BVD (Bovine Viral Diarrhea)
- BRD (Bovine Respiratory Disease)
- Calf Scours
- Mastitis or Somatic Cell counts
- And many other health issues
Dairy Cattle: Protect your investment on the front side — decrease losses on the backside
Field trials on over 100,000 head of cattle repeatedly have shown improvement in health and vigor that translates into:
- Decreased sickness — below 10%
- Reduced deaths — below 2.5%
- Decreased stillbirths
- Healthier transition cattle
- Vaccine titer enhancement
- Improved viability of newborns
- Improved Reproduction and Fertility (see reproduction and fertility)
- For All Natural programs — improved health means keeping more head "on the program."
Dr. Ramaekers and his field veterinarians have a particular interest in exploring and researching the following areas:
- Transportation stress reduction to help maintain immune function
- Enhanced embryo quality and increasing numbers produced
- Improving embryo transplantation and recipient's conception
- Improving spermatogenesis leads to improved volume and concentration
- Reducing the incidence of mycoplasma
- Reducing the incidence of BVD (Bovine Viral Diarrhea), and BRD (Bovine Respiratory Disease)
- Decreasing pneumonia and lungers
- Decreased shipping fever
- Reducing DOF (days on feed)
- Improving feed conversion and daily gain
- Increasing weaning weights
- Improving carcass quality and yield
- Decreased calf scours
- Decreasing E.Coli diarrheas
- Improved viability of newborns
- Reduction in pinkeye
For more than 50 years, Ramaekers Nutrition has primarily focused on researching and developing natural immunotherapy supplements for Dairy Cattle. Ramaekers Nutrition’s products reflect a culmination of global research and clinical experience. Dr. Ramaekers is passionate about improving animal welfare. He is proud to be on the cutting edge of veterinary (meet our veterinary team) medicine and nutrition.
Our unique Newborn Immune Primer, Adult Immune Primer, and Preconditioned Premix formulas help educate and boost the immune system for overall health and vitality. Our products can up-regulate and down-regulate an immune system. Thus, they are actual immune modulators. Immune modulators “prime” the immune system to react appropriately. Only when needed and will not overstimulate or activate without an external stimulus such as a disease-causing organism.
Wellness & Support
Increase your bottom line. Let us help you free yourself from the endless merry-go-round of drugs and failures.
Cows and Cattle
Wean Safe. Travel Safe.
Avoid shipping fever by informing the correct immune response.
Improve Your Bottom Line.
Protect your investment on the front side — decrease losses on the backside.
Prevent scours and attain higher weaning weights.
Show Cattle Reproduction
Improve flushing returns or increase reproductive rates.
Stockers and Feeders
Avoid Sick Treatment and Death Loss.
Start feeder cattle on the right foot and help them gain faster.